See below for the run configuration, which we set up to receive the report statistics from below.
Please refer to the section Experiment Results for more information on the report specific data.
- Stochastic Seed: 12345
- Simulation start date: 1/1/2014 12:00:00 a.m.
- Simulation stop time: 24
- Simulation stop time unit: Hours
- Did you notice that this report's are equal to Model 1a's report? (Except for the event details).
- Though we shortened the total simulation time to 24 hours (instead of 48 hours at Model 1a), the results are the same
- This bases on the shorter inter-arrival time of Model 1c's start event
- Model 1c's start event has a mean inter-arrival time of exactly 1 hour
- This is the value we assigned to it by the calendar-based time instant which recurs every hour
- Therefore number of processes is the same as in Model 1a
Figure 1: Event details