After every simulation run a graphical result overlay and a detailed report are generated to present experiment results.
The Experiment Results Perspective is a graphical overlay for collaboration diagrams which provides a quick overview of simulation results. It contains information about
- element iterations
- total costs
- average waiting times
- average processing times
The report grants a detailed view on simulation results. It is divided into different sections:
- Resource Details: Here you will find detailed information about the resources, like usage (idle, busy or waiting time).
- Models: Every simulated model will appear here. By clicking the + (plus) symbol the following sections will open up.
- Process Details: Here you will find all the necessary information about the process itself, like lead times.
- Activity Details: Here you will find detailed information about each activity.
- Event Details: Here you will find detailed information about each event.
- Gateway Details: Here you will find detailed information about each gateway, like the overview of the chosen paths at conditional gateways.
We will use two models to describe all the report's statistics.
- The first model will cover the Process, Activity and Event details
- The second model will describe the queue statistics
- The third model's report will introduce you to the Gateway and Resource details