See below for the run configuration, which we set up to receive the report statistics from below.
Please refer to the section Experiment Results for more information on the report specific data.
- Stochastic Seed: 12345
- Simulation start date: 1/1/2014 12:00:00 a.m.
- Simulation stop time: 240
- Simulation stop time unit: Hours
- The receiving process starts every hour
- The sending process starts every 4 hours
- Which means that there are always 4 process instances of the receiving process waiting for a signal from the top process
- This exact correlation can be found in the report
- The receiving pool's lead time is 1 hour and 30 minutes
- The 1st process instance starts at time 1 and has to wait 3 hours for the signal
- The 2nd process instance starts at time 2 and has to wait 2 hours for the signal
- The 3rd process instance starts at time 3 and has to wait 1 hour for the signal
- The 4th process instance starts at time 4 and receives the signal instantly
- Summing up these values results in 6 hours, which must be divided by 4 (process instances) for the average of 1.5 or 1 hour and 30 minutes
Figure 1: The processing times
Figure 2: The Report's event details