The performance of the database access has been significantly improved.
- When creating a role, language-neutral keywords can be maintained.
- Now you can change roles in your organization diagrams.
- The delegate notification template also allows the subject line to be dynamically assembled using process instance attributes.
- The process designer can now specifically determine which version of a workflow to use for new process instances.
- The workflow file ID is used to start the currently active version of a workflow.
- The support for parallel subprocesses within a shared process instance has been significantly improved. Subprocesses can now receive private process attributes.
Access to process attributes of other subprocesses as well as the main processes is also possible.
- In the condition editor (for example, form visibility), the inequality operator has been added. In addition, the terms have been improved.
- For forms, a rich text element can be used to format texts arbitrarily.
- The condition, whether a form can be sent or not, can be additionally specified by the process designer.
- Turning the page break element can be assisted by script actions.
- Using the alert() function, the script execution can be aborted with a message.
- The pre-delete callback was introduced on the process instance level.