you can directly safe altered diagrams when closing
- Workflows can now be versioned. There are productive as well as development workflows.
- The status of a process instance is recently available as a separate page. Users can include the status external.
- You can repeatedly execute tasks based on collections
- The Timer Start Event supports now the time-based start of processes
- Sub-processes can now be executed in the context of main processes so that only one process instance is generated
- The IYOPRO-web service is now able to return result codes when sending a message to a process
- It is now possible to process XML when receiving IYOPRO process messages
- Automatic tasks can be suspended to provide computation time for other processes (cooperative multitasking)
- It is now possible to exit at a defined script point and optionally return a value
there are now extended possibilities available when defining options of drop down elements
- You are now able to incorporate customized translations of the user interface
- Workflow: one can now define individual e-mail templates for delegation as well as for the substitute rule