The repository is used to manage your cloud environment. You may access the Repository from the Application menu. The Repository window contains the following elements:
- A Desktop node. Here you can find an overview of your current session as well as options to customize your user profile and your preferences.
- A Files node which embeds your private "My Files" folder and one folder for each team you're member of.
- A Teams node which shows all your teams you're member of. Each team consists of an unlimited number of users and user-groups. These team members may share files via the team folder
- A Process Documentation node which is the root of the deployed and published process documentation of your organization.
- A Library node which contains all library elements of all teams you're member of.
- A Workflow node to access available workflows, monitor running process instances and perform open tasks.
- A Recent Items list which gives you quick access to the last files you've accessed.