The Output Window is attached at the bottom of IYOPRO and usually in collapsed state. If you open the Output Window, you see information about the state of your process models.
Information types are:
- Errors - These situations usually must be corrected to allow further processing
- Warnings - These situations should be corrected.
- Information - These situations are informational only and may be corrected.
In the output windows toolbar they may be selectively switched on and off.In addition you can choose, if the shown message rely on only the active document or all loaded documents.
The data grid specifies:
- Type - Error, warning or information
- Source - The module that generated the message
- Message - The message itself
- Document - The document, where the message is attached to
- Location - The location in the document that covers the message