See below for the run configuration, which we set up to receive the report statistics from below.
Please refer to the section Experiment Results for more information on the report specific data.
- Stochastic Seed: 12345
- Simulation start date: 1/1/2014 12:00:00 a.m.
- Simulation stop time: 240
- Simulation stop time unit: Hours
- As mentioned before, we configured the branching inclusive gateway such that in 33% of cases both sequence flows will be followed.
- The process variable has been assigned a Discrete Uniform Distribution with a minimum value of 1 and a maximum value of 3
- The statistics from the figures (see below) make this correlation evident
- The process has been executed 114 times (Figure 1)
- The activity "Stochastic initialization of process variable" has been executed 118 times
- The gateway details (Figure 2) show us that the top sequence flow has been followed 78 times
- and the bottom sequence flow 79 times
- which sums up to 157 in total
- This means that we have got at least 39 (157 - 118) process instances, in which the gateway fires twice
- Also you can recognize from the activity details (Figure 3) that the top activity has been executed 74 times
- and the bottom one 79 times
- which sums up to 153 in total
- This tells us that in at least 39 (153 - 114 = 39) finished process instances the gateway fired twice
- which is approximately 34% of all cases (just like we intended to)
Figure 1: Process Cycle Time
Figure 2: Gateway details
Figure 3: Activities' processing time