See below for the run configuration, which we set up to receive the report statistics from below.
Please refer to the section Experiment Results for more information on the report specific data.
- Stochastic Seed: 12345
- Simulation start date: 1/1/2014 12:00:00 a.m.
- Simulation stop time: 240
- Simulation stop time unit: Hours
- As we already explained in the model description, the sequential activity will be executed 5 times (depending on our model configuration)
- You can recognize this correlation in the process cycle times
- Each of the two activities last 1 hours (constantly)
- The process' lead time is 6 hours.
- Also check out the activity details in figure 2
- The run-times of the sequential activity is almost exactly 5 times as big as the run-times of the 1st activity
- Also the concurrently existing activities statistics show that there have been almost 5 sequential activities executed at the same time
- Note that this assumption is only valid, because the bottom process instances start each hour and because the sequential activity lasts one hour
Figure 1: The processing times
Figure 2: The report's activity details