See below for the run configuration, which we set up to receive the report statistics from below.
Please refer to the section Experiment Results for more information on the report specific data.
- Stochastic Seed: 12345
- Simulation start date: 1/1/2014 12:00:00 a.m.
- Simulation stop time: 240
- Simulation stop time unit: Hours
- By looking at the report, we note that our model has been simulated just fine
- Though, there is one single fact in the report, which does not add up at first glance: The bottom pool's gateway statistics
- Why did the gateway fire the default sequence flow twice?
- Please have a look at both start events' configuration:
- The top pool's start event is being triggered every 2 hours
- The bottom pool's start event is being triggered every hour
- (Also check the activities' time consumptions)
- This means
- that the first two process instances of the bottom pool reach the branching exclusive gateway before
- the top pool's first process instance completes the task "Condition is true"
- and thus before it can write the new x into the data store "Another Database"
- The first two process instances read from "Another database"
- but they do not get any information for the variable x
- because that data store has not been written to, yet
Figure 1: The Report's gateway details on the bottom pool's branching exclusive gateway