This section covers process variables, which are mostly used for the decision making at exclusive or inclusive gateways.
- Assigning Process Variables: Learn how to define and afterwards manipulate variables. Also, get to know how to set up stochastic variables, which will give you the possibility to bring in some more dynamics into your models.
- Assigning conditions: Learn how to define conditions at gateways to enable the decision making at gateways.
- Scope of Variables: This section describes the visibility of variables throughout the simulation
- Simulation Context Data: This section explains the usage of data, which is generated by the simulation, and which can be used in BPMN models' configurations.
- Additional Information: Here you will find extra information regarding variables and their definitional languages.