Goals of this lesson
- Usage of Inclusive Gateways with Probabilities instead of process variables
Model 3g uses probabilities to determine which sequence flows shall be pursued.
As in Model 3f we will use probabilities (or weighs) for each sequence flow at an inclusive gateway to determine the sequence flows to be pursued. Please have a look at the section Using Probabilities from the Gateway Decision Making chapter for more information.
Figure 1: Model 3f - Inclusive Gateway with Probabilities / IYOPRO-Link
- Just like in Model 3f we will parametrize the sequence flows' Probability properties with the same values:
- Top sequence flow: Probability = 0.,1
- Middle sequence flow: Probability = 0.,4
- bottom sequence flow: Probability = 0.,5
- At inclusive gateways the sum of the sequence flows' probabilities does not matter, because the decision of the sequence flow to be pursued is not exclusive
- The sum can be smaller or bigger than 1