Settings marked with an asterisk take effect only after you restart IYOPRO. The following preferences can be modified:
- Open Elements as Pop-up - Decide if element descriptions are opened as separate dialog.
- HTML Format - Decide if the emails, which you receive from IYOPRO are HTML formatted or plain text.
- Initially selected Portal node - Choose the page which will be presented initially when the Portal is opened.
- Open portal maximized - Decide if the Portal is opened maximized or as new tab.
- Single repository mode - This forces IYOPRO to reopen an existing repository window instead of creating a new one
- Use Download page - Depending on your browser, the usability when downloading files from IYOPRO may be better using a download page or not.
- Warn on exit - Warning message in case you exit IYOPRO without saving.
- Minimize ribbon when maximizing document - The ribbon menu is minimized.
- Unpin output and advanced properties when maximizing document - The output/advanced properties window is minimized.
- Unpin process explorer when maximizing document - The process explorer window is minimized.
- Unpin properties when maximizing document - The properties window is minimized.
- Unpin toolboxes when maximizing document - Displayed toolboxes are minimized.
- Conformance Analysis - The Conformance Analysis will be performed while modeling.
- X-Style for Exclusive Gateways - New Exclusive Gateways are displayed with or without X.
- Initial diagram language - Choose the language in which diagrams will be created and shown initially.
- Activate New Control - New symbols dragged from the toolbox into the work area are selected by default or not.
- Display Grid Lines - Activate raster overlay.
- Display Preview Image - Activate navigation preview.
- Display View Controls - Activate zoom pan control.
- Flip Pan Direction - Activate, if you wish to reverse the pan direction of the view control.
- New Control Font - Define the default font for new elements
- New Control Font Size - Define the default font size for new elements.
- Toolbar Visibility - Control the behavior, when the toolbar will be shown in the modeler.
- Simulation Analysis - The process model will be checked if the necessary "must have properties" required for simulation analysis have been specified
- Default workflow expression language - Choose the default expression language.
Choose "Apply", if the adjustments made only should be valid for the current session.
Choose "Save", if the adjustments made should become the new default.