Connection to LDAP not possible (Error code 101).
To perform a synchronization of users between the directory service and IYOPRO a connection to the directory service is established by IYOPRO.
If this connection can not be established no synchronization of user can not be performed.
Typical reasons for connection errors are:
- Credential configured to access the directory service are incorrect. The used credentials are stored in the IYOPRO configuration
- The domain name is configured with the configuration key LDAP_DOMAINNAME
- The user to access the directory service is configured with the configuration key LDAP_USERNAME.
If no user name is configured, the user of the IYOPRO service is used.
- The password to access the directory service is configured with the configuration key LDAP_PASSWORD
- Directory service is not reachable via the network
- Please check the availability of the directory service