The connection to the directory service could not be established, when trying to obtain the groups to synchronize (Error code 111).
To perform a synchronization of user group between the directory service and IYOPRO a connection to the directory service is established by IYOPRO.
If this connection can not be established no synchronization of user groups can not be performed.
Typical reasons for connection errors are:
- Credential configured to access the directory service are incorrect. The used credentials are stored in the IYOPRO configuration
- The domain name is configured with the configuration key LDAP_DOMAINNAME
- The user to access the directory service is configured with the configuration key LDAP_USERNAME.
If no user name is configured, the user of the IYOPRO service is used.
- The password to access the directory service is configured with the configuration key LDAP_PASSWORD
- Directory service is not reachable via the network
- Please check the availability of the directory service